- 2 (or 4 in option) independent delay channels
- 1 ps time resolution
- < 5 ps RMS jitter (Slave to Slave)
- < 6 ps Drift (Slave to Slave)
- 10 second range
- Output pulse up to 10 V, 1 ns rise time under 50 Ω
- Three trigger modes : Internal, or external, or timing system
- Controlled via Ethernet, Web page and front panel
- Compact packaging 2U, 19”
The GFT1012 Precise Slave delay Generator is specially designed to provide Precise pulse in Timing System application where a Master delivers optical data stream to synchronize multiple Slave Delay Generators. The GFT1012 provides two (or four in option) independent delayed pulses on the rear panel. Delays up to 1 seconds can be programmed with 1ps resolution and channel to channel jitter is less than 5 ps RMS. BNC outputs deliver pulse up to 10 V, 1 ns under 50 Ω.
The GFT1012 provides three trigger modes: "External" trigger mode from input channel, or "internal" trigger mode from one synchronized generator, or software command, or "Timing System" mode from optical input linked to a Master. One T0 channel is used to time reference for all output delayed pulses.
GFT1012 parameters can be locally controlled over the front panel keys and LCD display and remotely controlled via Ethernet (10/100 Mb/s) or Internet (Web page from Internal Web server).